Microsoft Desktop Education - license & software assurance - 1 license
Microsoft Desktop Education - License & software assurance - academic - Campus, EES - Win - All Languages
OETC Part: MCA-2UJ-00001-AC | MFG Part: 2UJ-00001
Software $ 41.39
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
Complete assignments - even when off campus or away from a computer
Create presentations and develop research projects in Office 2010, and then work with groups and teams by posting documents online
Share notes, files, music, photos - and even printers
Discover how to make protecting sensitive data easier than ever with BitLocker, which helps prevent unauthorized user access - even on removable drives
Enjoy greater security, because documents are automatically scanned for errors, spyware, and malware with Office 2010
Manage who can view and edit documents, regardless of which software version the user has, with Office Web Apps
Receive a clear inventory of which computers can run the Microsoft desktop software
Help get more life out of older computers with Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs
Discover improved on-demand access to applications, which can help increase academic institution agility and increase time available for other projects
Integrate technologies and minimize potential application and operating system compatibility issues
With the Education Desktop, connecting and collaborating can be easier than ever, thanks to the powerful combination. These easy-to-use tools can help students and educators stay connected from virtually anywhere so they can communicate more clearly and bring ideas to life more quickly. And they can do so in a more secure and easier-to-manage environment.
|Category||Software suite - OS|
|Product Type||License & software assurance|
|License Type||1 license|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Campus Agreement, Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)|
Service & Support
|Type||New releases update - full-term|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|