Microsoft System Center Service Manager Client Management License - license & software assurance - 1 operating system environment (OSE)
Microsoft System Center Service Manager Client Management License - License & software assurance - 1 operating system environment (OSE) - academic - Campus, School, Enterprise, Select, Select Plus - Win - All Languages
OETC Part: MCA-3ND-00524-A | MFG Part: 3ND-00524
Software $ 0.98
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
It can improve user productivity and satisfaction while reducing support costs with its Self-Service Portal (SSP).
Datacenter management efficiency
With its CMDB and management packs, it helps reduce downtime and improve the reliability of IT services running within your datacenter.
It helps the organization align to business goals and adapt to new requirements through asset management, compliance and risk management, and automated reporting and analysis.
Datacenter management efficiency
Service Manager can help your organization to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve resolution times, and meet compliance standards. Its built-in processes are based on industry best practices such as those found in Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Customers increasingly require a comprehensive suite of management tools that provide end-to-end support for virtual and non-virtual server infrastructure. The server management suites provide an easy and economical way for customers to get server management licenses for the four main products of System Center - System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, Configuration Manager 2007 R2, Data Protection Manager 2007, and Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2. Because the Suites include Virtual Machine Manager - Microsoft's solution for managing a virtual environment - customers who are running or plan to run virtual infrastructure should consider acquiring one of the Suites.
|Category||Networking applications - network backup, storage management, system & remote management|
|Product Type||License & software assurance|
|License Type||1 operating system environment (OSE)|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Campus Agreement, Microsoft School Agreement, Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Microsoft Select, Microsoft Select Plus|
Service & Support
|Type||New releases update - full-term|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|