Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite E3 - subscription license - 1 user
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite E3 - Subscription license (12 months) - 1 user - hosted - EA Subscription, EES - add-on to device Core CAL - All Languages
OETC Part: MCA-AAA-12531-A | MFG Part: AAA-12531
Software $ 11.67
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
Enable your people to be productive across the broad array of devices they love with access to the applications they need
Unify your IT environment with a common identity across on-premises and the cloud, and deeply integrated capabilities for mobile device management
Protect your data with a comprehensive set of access control and data protection capabilities
Enterprise Mobility Suite is the comprehensive and cost effective solution for your enterprise mobility needs. The Enterprise Mobility Suite is the comprehensive cloud solution to address your consumerization of IT, BYOD, and SaaS challenges. The suite is the most cost effective way to acquire all of the included cloud services - Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium, Windows Intune, Microsoft Azure Rights Management.
|Category||Online & appliance based services - remote monitoring & management, mobile application management, mobile device management|
|Product Type||Subscription license|
|Installation Type||Hosted - SaaS|
|License Type||1 user|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Subscription, Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)|
|Details||Add-on to device Core CAL|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|