Microsoft Office Project Professional - license & software assurance - 1 PC - with Project Server CAL
Microsoft Office Project Professional - License & software assurance - 1 PC - academic - Enterprise, Select, Select Plus, EES - Win - All Languages - with Project Server CAL
OETC Part: MCA-H30-00237 | MFG Part: H30-00237
Software $ 5.30
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
Easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere
Stay organized and keep your projects on track
Can be used as a standalone product or connected to a server
Project Professional is the desktop enterprise project management program that is used with Project Server and Project Web Access to form the EPM Solution.
Project Professional provides all the core project management tools found in Project Standard, but also works with Project Server and Project Web Access to provide portfolio management and modeling, skill-based resource assignment, and project collaboration. Project managers can publish information from Project Professional to Project Server to share and track project plans centrally.
|Category||Office applications - projects / process|
|Subcategory||Office applications - projects / process|
|Bundled with||Project Server CAL|
|Product Type||License & software assurance|
|License Type||1 PC|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Microsoft Select, Microsoft Select Plus, Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)|
Service & Support
|Service & Support||New releases update|
|Service & Support Details||New releases update - full-term|
|Type||New releases update - full-term|
|License Type||License & software assurance|
|License Qty||1 PC|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Microsoft Select, Microsoft Select Plus|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|