Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Client ML - license & software assurance - 1 operating system environment (OSE)
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Client ML - License & software assurance - 1 operating system environment (OSE) - academic - Campus, School, Select Plus, EES - Win - All Languages
OETC Part: MCA-J5A-00186 | MFG Part: J5A-00186
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
Best choice for Windows
Foundation for growth
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (previously Systems Management Server) provides knowledge-driven management for today's dynamic IT infrastructures. Its powerful capabilities enable you to assess, deploy, and update your clients, servers, and mobile devices across IT systems in physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments. Built on key Microsoft technologies, such as Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Windows Server Active Directory, and the Windows architecture, System Center Configuration Manager enhances your insight into and control over your IT infrastructure. With Configuration Manager organizations can ensure that IT systems comply with desired configuration states to improve systems' availability, security, and performance network-wide.
|Category||Networking applications - system & remote management|
|Subcategory||Network - system & remote management|
|Product Type||License & software assurance|
|License Type||1 operating system environment (OSE)|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Campus Agreement, Microsoft School Agreement, Microsoft Select Plus, Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)|
Service & Support
|Service & Support||New releases update|
|Service & Support Details||New releases update - full-term|
|Type||New releases update - full-term|
|License Type||License & software assurance|
|License Qty||1 operating system environment (OSE)|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Select, Microsoft Select Plus|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|