Windows Education - upgrade & software assurance
Windows Education - Upgrade & software assurance - 1 license - Select Plus, EES - All Languages
OETC Part: MCA-KW5-00358-AA | MFG Part: KW5-00358
Software $ 16.69
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
Microsoft Windows is an operational system for PC compatible computers with multi-task support and intuitive graphic user's interface. It has modest resource requirements compared to the more advanced operational systems from the Microsoft Windows family.
|Operating System||Windows Education|
|Product Type||Upgrade & software assurance|
|License Type||1 license|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Select Plus, Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)|
Service & Support
|Type||New releases update - full-term|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|