Microsoft Exchange Server Enterprise CAL - license & software assurance - 1 device CAL
Microsoft Exchange Server Enterprise CAL - License & software assurance - 1 device CAL - academic - Enterprise, Select, Select Plus, EES - with services - Win - All Languages
OETC Part: MCA-PGI-00267-A | MFG Part: PGI-00267
Software $ 4.93
If your district or university does not have an EES agreement, please contact the OETC for enrollment information.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective offer that provides qualified academic customers a simplified way to acquire Microsoft software and services under a single subscription agreement.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation
Full-time Faculty + (Part-time Faculty / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) = FTE Count.
EES licensing offers participating institutions the benefits of:
- Easy compliance. Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year, you can be confident that you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected, regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
- Customized solutions. Easily add additional products—either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses—at any time during your subscription term, so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools, such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Low administration. Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC and enables your IT staff to be more productive, since they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits, such as access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing, and Microsoft Live@edu.
- Student licensing. Through the Student Option, you can license your students for use of one or more of the available EES products on a personally owned computer or on an institution-owned computer designated for a student's exclusive use (for instance, a computer checked out to a student for the school year).
Exchange Server offers built-in protective technologies to keep your business moving, reduce spam and viruses, enable confidential communications, and help your company to be compliant
With Exchange Server, employees get anywhere access to their e-mail, voice mail, calendars, and contacts from a variety of clients and devices
Exchange Server enables new levels of operational efficiency through capabilities that optimize hardware and networking investments and features that help make administrators more productive
The Exchange Server Enterprise CAL provides access to Unified Messaging and advanced compliance, as well as Forefront Security for Exchange Server and Exchange Hosted Filtering for onsite and hosted antivirus and anti-spam protection.
|Category||Office applications - groupware|
|Product Type||License & software assurance|
|License Type||1 device CAL|
|License Pricing||Academic, volume|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Microsoft Select, Microsoft Select Plus, Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)|
Service & Support
|Type||New releases update - full-term|
|District of Columbia||Available||Available||Available|