What is Airtame?
Airtame is an enterprise grade wireless HDMI device for TVs and projectors.
Users can share content wirelessly from their laptop or mobile device to one or more screens. Airtame helps rid classrooms of cables, allowing for less distraction and better education.
Students from Desert Sands Unified School District love using Airtames for presentations and group work.
- Replaces screen cables
- Easily connect to TVs/projectors from any device, great in a BYOD environment
- A full mirroring experience from laptops (Mac OS, Windows and Chromebook) and the ability to present documents/images from iOS/Android devices
- Integrates well with enterprise networks (WPA-2, user PIN code and hard-wiring option)
- IT administrators can remotely monitor and manage devices from the Airtame cloud
- An affordable plug & play solution
- Nothing needs to be plugged into the teachers/students/colleagues devices. Everything works from an app.
Airtame is cross-platform
You can mirror your screen from Mac, Windows, Crhomebook, and Linux. Share presentations and work files from Android and iOS.
Airtame can be used for digital signage
You can set Airtame to display content when no one is streaming. Set it up with a dashboard, fun public website, school logo, or use Google Slides to present class notes or rolling school info boards.
Easy overview with Homescreen
Get an overview of all your Airtame-enabled screens when nobody is streaming to them, and present relevant content on multiple devices in one click.
Click to stream app
It takes one click in our app to stream to the big screen. You don’t have to fumble with cables, adapters, or complicated software anymore.
Mirror to multiple screens
You can share one computer screen to multiple Airtames. This is great for large auditoriums or classrooms with more than one display screen.
Free lifetime support
Whether you purchase one or 100 Airtames, our committed Customer Success team are available around the clock to help you with setup or troubleshooting. Email us, call, or write to us using our website chat functionality -- we're here to help.
Pin code connect
Control who can stream to your classroom's screen by requiring a pin code before a stream.