What is Airtame?
Airtame is an enterprise grade wireless HDMI device for TVs and projectors.
Users can share content wirelessly from their laptop or mobile device to one or more screens. Airtame helps rid classrooms of cables, allowing for less distraction and better education.
Airtame 2 is an enterprise-grade wireless HDMI device for TVs and projectors. Users can share content wirelessly from their laptop or mobile device to one or more screens. Airtame helps rid classrooms of cables, allowing for less distraction and better education.
- Replaces screen cables
- Everyone can easily connect to TVs/projectors from any device, great in a BYOD environment
- A full mirroring experience from laptops (Mac OS, Windows and Chromebook) and the ability to present documents/images from iOS/Android devices
- Single Window Sharing - choose whether you show whole desktop, or choose a specific window or app to present
- It integrates well with enterprise networks (WPA-2, user PIN code, and hard-wiring option)
- IT administrators can remotely monitor and manage devices from the Airtame cloud
- It’s an affordable plug & play solution
- Nothing needs to be plugged into the teachers/students/colleagues devices. Everything works from an app
- Kensington lock slot to help physically secure your hardware
Airtame 2 is cross-platform
You can mirror your screen from Mac, Windows, Chromebook and Linux. From Android and iOS you can share presentations and work files.
Airtame 2 can be used for digital signage
You can set Airtame to display content when no one is streaming. Set it up with a dashboard, fun public website, school logo, or use Google Slides to present class notes or rolling school info boards.
Airtame features many homescreen apps for more advanced digital signage. Showcase project boards with Trello, beautiful photography with Unsplash, content from Dropbox and Google Drive, or world clocks.
Easy overview with Homescreen
Get an overview of all your Airtame-enabled screens when nobody is streaming to them, and present relevant content on multiple devices in one click.
Click to stream app
It takes one click in our app to stream to the big screen. You don’t have to fumble with cables, adapters, or complicated software anymore.
Single Window Sharing
Choose whether you want to stream your entire laptop display, or individual apps or windows. This allows you to be in full control; you can hide things you don’t want your peers or students to see, such as notes, test results or personal information.
Selecting just one window is great for multi-tasking. You can keep working uninterrupted from your laptop while presenting something else on a bigger collaborative screen.
Mirror to multiple screens
You can share one computer screen to multiple Airtames. This is great for large auditoriums or classrooms where you are using more than one display screen.
Committed customer support
Whether you purchase one or 100 Airtames, our committed Customer Success team are available around the clock to help you set up or troubleshooting. Write us a mail, call, or write to us using our website chat functionality - we’re here to help.
Pin code connect
Control who can stream to your classroom’s screen by requiring a pin code before a stream.