What is JAMF?
JAMF provides mobile device management solutions designed to make deploying and supporting Apple devices easier and more efficient.
JAMF enables IT departments to deploy devices using automatic enrollment and configuration. Or, for IT departments preferring a more hands-on approach, JAMF can also enroll devices through imaging.
About JAMF Pro
JAMF Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is a mobile device management platform designed especially for enterprise IT departments. JAMF Pro helps conserve IT resources by empowering users to set up and maintain their own devices. IT departments can remotely track, manage, and update their institution’s mobile devices.
- Easy Deployment. Provision a complete Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple TV for your users through either hands-free or imaging approaches.
- Device Management. Perform ongoing management of all mobile devices through scripts and policies. Deploy packages of software, updates, files, or settings to remotely configure your institution’s devices.
- App Management. Purchase apps in bulk and deploy automatically or through a self-service store.
- Inventory. Track detailed information about your Apple devices and create custom reports.
- Self-Service App Store. Create your own app store for your institution and allow users to install apps.
- Security. Remotely manage and patch devices to keep up with the latest security features.