Microsoft and OETC have collaborated to create an exclusive bundle that saves educational institutions money. The bundle covers software licenses, a package of Server Client Access Licenses (CAL), and cloud services.
When you purchase the OETC Member Bundle, you will save 3-5% on your Microsoft Desktop Bundle.Contact Us
How Does it Work?
Step One: Choose either Microsoft Desktop Education or Microsoft Desktop Education Enterprise.
Step Two: Put forward a $1200 annual monetary commitment to utilize Microsoft Azure services.
Step Three: Choose one of three online services: 1) Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite, 2) Microsoft Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection, or 3) Microsoft Office 365 E5.
Here's how it works:
|Microsoft Desktop Education||OR||Microsoft Desktop Education - Enterprise|
|Microsoft Azure Monetary Commitment|
|AND choose one of the following|
To complete the OETC Member Bundle, select one of the following Microsoft services:
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite provides you with identity-based protection and security. Scan users and sign-ins that are accessing your enterprise environment and assess potential threats.
- Learn more about Enterprise Mobility Suite from Microsoft.
Microsoft Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
Microsoft Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection secures your mailbox against advanced threats in real time, scans URLs to protect against malicious links, and provides insight into targeted messages and links in your institution.
- Learn more about Advanced Threat Protection from Microsoft.
Microsoft Office 365 for Education E5 - 35% discount!
Office 365 E5 includes desktop versions of Office on up to 5 devices per user, web version of core Office applications, and ten different enterprise services like Power BI, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Exchange.
- See a full list of Office E5 services from Microsoft.
Want to Learn More?
Need help deciding which licensing program to choose? Visit our support center or call (800) 650-8250 to speak with our staff to begin your enrollment today.Contact Support
Need Microsoft Support?
OETC staff are always happy to answer questions about Microsoft licensing. In addition, below are a few useful contacts at Microsoft who can help you with Microsoft-related questions.
- For Office 365 Inquiries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If support related, please submit a ticket through your Office 365 admin portal.
- For questions about license keys and activation: contact email@example.com or call (866)-230-0560 with your enrollment number.
- For questions about Microsoft Azure: visit the Microsoft Azure Support Page and submit a ticket.