Founded in 2012, Squirrels LLC is a team of 34 based in North Canton, Ohio. Squirrels understands the importance of technology in education and provides a variety of resources for teachers to feel comfortable integrating technology into their classroom.
Reflector 2 turns your computer into a wireless mirroring receiver for mobile devices and laptops. Share the screen from your smartphone, iPad, or Chromebook to your computer. When teachers download Reflector 2 to their computer, students can connect easily using Airplay or Chromecast.
- Available in a lifetime license (per user). Volume pricing is available.
- Record the screen from your device to capture demos, tutorials, or instructional videos.
- Great for student and teacher presentations and works well in a BYOD environment.
- Broadcast video live to YouTube.
- Works seamlessly with AirParrot 2 for a complete screen sharing solution.
Reflector 2 is available for Mac, Windows, Android, and Amazon Fire TV.
AirParrot 2 is designed for laptops or larger devices. It enables you to send media from your computer screen to any number of devices at once.
- Available in a lifetime license (per user).
- Quickly discovers nearby devices and beams your screen to multiple devices at once without any cables or adapters.
- Great for student and teacher presentations.
- Stream media in 5.1 surround sound on a television (available on MacOS and Windows versions).
- Works seamlessly with Reflector 2 for a complete screen sharing solution.
Note: AirParrot 2 can be purchased through the OETC store for both Mac and Windows operating systems, as well as within a Chromecast extension.
Ditto is a secure cloud-based service that allows anyone to wirelessly mirror their computer screen to any Apple TV or Chromecast. Great for large projectors, board meetings, or conferences.
- Offered as a subscription, no download required.
- Works with existing Apple TV, Chromecast, or Reflector 2 environment.
- Assign secure codes to a room to allow for easy access.
- Can work seamlessly with Reflector 2 for a complete screen sharing solution.
- No cables or cords required.
ClassHub is a classroom device management app that can be licensed through OETC.
- See what is happening on each student device to evaluate student performance, help students stay on track, and monitor device usage.
- Integrates with Clever SecureSync to provide secure sign-on for students.
- Teachers can lock student devices to call the class to attention.
- Push instructions, content, or messages to student devices.
Please contact OETC for more information about licensing ClassHub.